1. Speed – Overall, there have been reports of greater speed, even with older devices, and I have found this to be the case in my me experience with my own iPhone 6S.
2. Do Not Disturb – This pre-existing feature now has more functionality, including the ability to set it until you leave a certain location and to have it activated for only an hour.
3. Enhanced Battery Stats – You can now get much more information on your battery usage, also while retaining the system’s battery health indicator from iOS 11 which lets you know how close you are to your battery needing to be replaced.
4. Measure App – A really great tool to get approximate measurements with. Should probably not be used when precise lengths are needed.
5. Screen time – Under settings, a good way to manage screen time, app usage and restrictions on your iPhone.